- We will teaching at 2 indoor locations (sometimes April is still cold here)
- We will be teaching wall draping and ceiling draping techniques
- Day one: Location: Westbury House 125 W. 7th St. Columbia, TN: Draping around columns, chuppah with pleated ceiling, basic backdrop and 3 Y backdrop design (ceremony and reception)
- Day two: Venue Tenn 117 W. 7th St. Columbia, TN: (2 doors down from day 1 venue) Easy Ceiling Draping with 8 arms, How to do a “faux ceiling drape, when you have nothing to drape from the ceiling, around the dance floor drape) Freestanding curtain draping, Swag ceiling draping (ceremony and reception), open top chuppah
- You will be creating 2 portfolios (portfolio setup each day)
- All workshop portfolios are different.
- Yes you can pay payments. $300 deposit and then the balance of $300 before the workshop
All payments made are non-refundable but can be transferred to other workshops if so desired.
Some of the details may change in the timeline but we will always stay in the same city (its a small city).
Travel / Hotel Information
(49 Minutes from the Nashville National Airport- Airport Code BNA)
Information on the workshop and what to expect:
Wendy gives a structured class each day that is from 9:30 – 7 with a lunch break from 1-2
We stop at 6 to answer any and all questions and dismiss at 7
YES photography is allowed from your own cameras, we even encourage it.We will be taking professional pictures that you will have access to (High Resolution and Web Resolution delivered by dropbox link.
What you will receive:
Your pictures that you will take home from this event, I think, are one of the most valuable things you will get!
You will also receive an Event Pro Certification at the workshop at the end of Day 2
Your business info will be added to our “Find a Designer” page. For Lifetime at no extra charge. This is where the brides or locations calling or emailing looking for a decorator can find a decorator in their state or country. We do have a lot that come over from England, UK, Nigeria, and Australia..
What to wear:
You can wear whatever you want to.. but remember you will be climbing up and down a scaffolding or ladder and working.. so comfortable shoes I think is a must. We will be taking pictures during the workshop to put on our website, so keep that in mind.. I normally will do my hair and makeup and wear black clothing, some jewelry and comfortable tennis shoes. But again there is no dress code.
I cant wait to see you at our next group workshop!!! If you have any questions you can contact me, Wendy Binns by text at 615-967-1793 or message us through our facebook page.
- Super 8 Columbia: 1554 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia TN 38401 Phone: 931-380-1227 – Rooms from $64
- Comfort Inn: 1544 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia TN 38401 Phone: 931-388-2500 – Rooms from $89
- Hampton Inn Columbia – 1551 Halifax Dr. Columbia TN 38401 (931) 540-1222 – Rooms from $113
- Holiday Inn Express Columbia – 1561 Halifax Dr. Columbia TN 38401 (931) 380-2025 – Rooms from $120
- Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia – 715 James M Campbell Blvd. Columbia TN 38401 (931) 388-3326 – Rooms from $99 (This one is the closest normally to all workshop venues that we do in Columbia
- Americas Best Value Inn – 1548 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia TN 38401 Phone: 931-381-1410 – Rooms from $62
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia – 1545 Halifax Dr. Columbia TN 38401 Phone: 931-548-8444 – Rooms from $99