This is the payment option. All payments are non-refundable but they are transferrable to another future workshop.
Group Workshop – 2 Day Draping Techniques Workshop
The Hangout Venue (At Maury Hills Church- Columbia TN) 101 Unity Dr. Columbia, TN 38401
(Parking Lot / Door Entry on outdoor pavilion side)
November 20-21 2017 (Monday and Tuesday) (This is the 2 days of draping training only)
Our winter workshop this year will be in one of our favorite rooms to work in. The hangout venue located inside of Maury Hills Church in Columbia, TN. This venue has a dropdown ceiling, that is not crazy high but not to low, the room is small enough to work full portfolio setups with the group but not too small that it feels crowded. Its a perfect space to teach in! Outdoors it has a pavilion that is great for showing how to attach to beam type ceilings.
We will allow up to 20 students to join this annual workshop.
We can make payment arrangements with a minimum deposit of $200 with the remaining balance paid in full no later than November 10th 2017. These payments can be done through paypal or over the phone with a credit card. Texting is the best way to communicate with Wendy if this is the way you would like to pay for the workshop. Text number 615-967-1793. All payments made are non-refundable BUT it can be transferred to a future workshop if for some reason you are unable to attend.
$650 for the 2 day workshop (8 hours of training each day) 11:00 – 8:00 each day with a supper break from 3:00-4:00
- Option to add on a sells draping book – art book for $250 10×10 or $350 for a 12×12 – you get to pick what setups you want to go in the book. 20 spreads. This is the easiest way to learn specific designs you want to sell and to have full event pictures of the new techniques you have learned and can easily be able to sell with this book.
Elements that will be taught, and you will have hands on training.
- Swag Draped Ceiling
- Flat Panel Draped Ceiling
- Curtained Draping – Freestanding
- Basic Wall Drape, how to do wall draping in a room and how to figure out yardage and pricing
- Accent color draping on wall drape\
- Entry to room draping / small tunnel / techniques of how it is constructed
- Tripe Y/Double Color Backdrop
- Square and Round Chuppah Setup with pillow top ceiling
- How to accent fabric installations with faux greenery and/or flowers.
- How to accent ceiling draping with chandelier constructions, the hardware and products we use to create chandeliers\
- Twinkle lighting, Fairy lighting and uplighting that can be controlled with an app on your phone.
This workshop will teach you all the techniques of each above product. This will not be a portfolio type workshop. This will be the type of workshop that each individual will learn the technique and then as soon as everyone has hands on training and understands the concepts, our crew will then take down the products as we learn a different technique, this streamlines the learning process. To learn as much as you can in the shortest amount of time. We do the full setup portfolio type setups in April or May of each year. This is a technique only workshop.
Click here to invest in your training and your business now! Everything is personal and hands on training, All the products you will need to train is included in the cost. Hotel, Travel and Food is not included.
The venue is in the area of town that has a lot of eating areas/walmart/lowes/hobby lobby.
The Nashville BNA airport is about 1 hour from Columbia, TN
(nicer/newer ones, but about 20 minutes away from venue)
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbia: 1545 Halifax Dr, Columbia, TN 38401 (931) 548-8444
Holiday Inn Express- Columbia: 1561 Halifax Dr, Columbia, TN 38401 (931) 380-2025
Baymont Hotel: (closest to venue – about 5 minutes away) 715 James M Campbell Blvd W, Columbia, TN 38401 (931) 388-3326
I hope to meet you soon!!!!!! If you have any questions feel free to text me directly at 615-967-1793 or email Wendy@ColumbiaDraping.com